Mar 3, 2008

FireFly Game for Microsoft Surface: Demo by Carbonated Games; A look at a Multi-touch from Next Window



Watch the video clip to see more about Firefly game that was developed by Carbonated Games to take advantage of Microsoft's multi-touch enabled Surface table computer system. The game is in demo form only.For more information, see the article from Gaming Today.


For those of you who need multi-touch before you can get your hands on the Surface, you might be interested in NextWindow's multi-touch display, recently demonstrated at an expo:



Here are links to touch-screen project prototypes I worked on for HCI and Ubicomp classes I took in 2007:
poetry picture share photo-globe explorer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why not just buy a Wii remote and make youre own whiteboard.........costs about $50 see on YouTube..Johnny Lee Wii hack


Ask for a Mondobox the next time you go to your favorite bar or restaurant

Lynn Marentette said...

I posted about Johnny Chung Lee's hacks on my TSHWI blog:

See

I wish I could be Johnny Chung Lee for a day!

-Lynn