Dec 3, 2012

Musings about still-popular Interactive Multimedia Technology blog posts from the past...

I have been blogging for over six years now, and from time-to-time I like to take a look my Google Analytics stats.   A large chunk of the visitors to this blog come from the US, 


I've noticed that the following blog posts still get hits, even though they were written a while ago. I'm not sure why, but I think it would be helpful to revisit each one, clean up any broken links, and provide new information related to each topic.  It might take me a while.

Reader input is welcome!

Games to Lift Stress Away: Flower, flOw (and Cloud), from thatgamecompany (2009)
A number of people who do a search of the word "Flower" or "Flower Pictures"  find this blog post, every day.

Interactive multimedia for social skills, understanding feelings, relaxation and coping strategies, etc. (2006)
This post gets a lot of hits from people who work in K-12 settings, looking for "free online interactive social skills games" or something similar.  

Interactive Touch-Screen Technology, Participatory Design, and "Getting It". (2008)
This is one of my rare "brain dump" posts. I noticed that in an attempt to update the post, I linked it to another post, written in 2010. 

The Children's Interactive Library: User Experience Design and the Library! (2009)
The Children's Interactive Library was a collaboration between Interactive Spaces, the Department of Computer Science, University of Aarhus, the Department for Design, Aarhus School of Architecture, and others. 

Yellowbird 6 lens 360 degree video camera creates web-based interactive videos. (2009)
I got the link from Harry Brignull, who blogs at 90 Percent of Everything

The 3D Evolution: Part I, Introduction (2010) Hmmmm 3D TV, where are we now? 
To find out, check out the 3D Guy blog.


Teliris InterAct TouchTable and TouchWall: Immersive Collaboration and Telepresence, DVE's Holographic Tele-Immersion Room
Since I wrote this post  in 2008, it has received over 7,000 page views from Malaysia.  Is it possible that I have a secret fan club there?  

Window Shopping in the Web Outside (2011)

William Forsythe's "Synchronous Objects - One Flat Thing, Reproduced" Multidisciplinary online interactive project: Translating choreography into new forms. (2009)
(I like this stuff.)






No comments: