Oct 16, 2011

GOOGLE LABS R.I.P.: My favorite thing about Google is GONE!

RIP GOOGLE LABS      : O     : <        :  (        :  {        :  \        :  [      


I visited Google Labs today and this is what I found:

























Here are a few articles and posts about this topic:
Google Labs is Closing? That's Unthinkable - Whether or Not It's a Good Idea
Harry McCracken, Technologizer, 7/20/11
Google Labs shuts down, the end of an era
Ray Walters, ExremeTech, 10/14/11
Google's Clearout Sweeps Away Code Search 
Alex Armstrong, I Programmer, 10/16/11
Google takes the axe to Buzz and others, focuses on Google+
Meghan Kelly, SocialBeat 10/14/11
Why is Google Shuttering Google Labs?
John C. Dvorak, PC Magazine, 7/22/11
More Wood Behind Fewer Arrows
The Official Google Blog 7/20/11
Larry Page's Remarks

RELATED
I was able to find some links to Google Code Labs at http://code.google.com/intl/en/labs/

No comments: